A customer's checkout experience looks like this:
- When customers are ready with the goods/services and would like to complete their purchase, your application creates a new Checkout session.
- Tazapay returns a 'redirect_url' as a response to your application's creation of a Checkout session.
- Your application redirects the customers to the 'redirect_url' which is a Tazapay-hosted payment page, where the customers complete their payment.
- After the completion of the payment process, Tazapay returns the customer back to your application.
- Tazapay sends webhooks about the state of the transaction and payment details directly to your application so that you can handle order fulfilment.
Updated about 2 months ago
Did this page help you?